AGENT OF NIPPON CONCEPT CORPORATION
WORLDWIDE SEA & LAND COMBINED TRANSPORTATION
Tank containers, which have been the standard in the field of international transportation, allow quick delivery through both marine and overland transportation, without causing problems that necessitates replacing contents. Provided with quality maintainability as well as high security, they will help improve efficient distribution.
FEATURES OF ISO TANK CONTAINER
- It meets the requirements for both a storage container for dangerous cargo and a transportation container, which contributes greatly to simplifying the formality procedures for transporting dangerous cargo.
- It allows sea/land transportation of dangerous cargo, just like general freight containers.
- Completed with equipment required for filling, discharging of dangerous cargo enables safe handling and keeps cargo quality in perfect condition during transportation.
- Similar to general freight container it can be stacked for space economy for loading on vessels and temporary storage.
- Endures long-term repetitive use, has a big unit capacity, and requires no auxiliary packing materials thus making it very economical.